Coventry Animal Hospital
Veterinary care provider to northern Chester County and the surrounding tri-county area.
Making Care More Accessible With Telemedicine!
At Coventry Animal Hospital, your pet’s health and well-being are important to us. We strive to make veterinary care as accessible as possible with telemedicine video consultations. With TeleTails Smart Phone App, you’ll be able to set up video consultations with your veterinarian on your smartphone to talk about any concerns you have about your pet!
How do I Get Started?
Our consultations are offered through the app, TeleTails,which can be downloaded from the Apple or the Google Play Store.
- Download the App
- Enable Notifcations
- Create a Profile
- Enter our Code: COVENTRY
- Request your Consultation!
Once we recieve your request for a consultation, we will set up an appointment time as soon as possible. You can also call us at (610) 323-9454.
How does it work?
- Not every pet need is good for telemedicine. If you think your pet needs to come into the clinic, we suggest it.
- Telemedicine consultations can be made by appointment only, either by calling (610) 323-9454, or by initiating a consult using the app.
- Currently, telemedicine consultations are only available when the clinic is open.
- When requesting a telemedicine consultation, we will respond with an appointment time as quickly as possible. Please be patient. If you need a faster response, please call the clinic at (610) 323-9454.